Saifee Hospital is located in Charni Road region of Mumbai, India. Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin dedicated this hospital in the memory of his father Syedna Taher Saifuddin. The hospital was commissioned on 4th of June, 2005, in the presence of the erstwhile Honorable Prime Minister of India, Dr. Manmohan Singh. Saifee Hospital caters all the needs of the patient with a unique philosophy to extend and expand Curative, Preventive, and Holistic world- class care for individuals from every section of the society in a safe, ethical and affordable manner with World Class Infrastructure, advanced equipment, and highly skilled medical professionals. The vision of the Hospital is based on the precept of two important criteria which is the quality of care provided to the patient and safety of patients.
Facilities at Saifee Hospital
- Saifee Hospital is associated with the best healthcare company that focuses on post-hospitalization care of patients.
- Saifee Hospital has the first Minimal Invasive Surgery Theatre “Aqeeq” with full HD (1920×1080) Integration System and Arcadis Orbic 3D which can be equipped with Navilink 3D1, the direct 3D navigation interface.
- The hospital has an isolation unit for high dose radioactive iodine treatment for patients with thyroid cancer.
- Saifee Hospital has a Specialized Clinic for Female URO Genital Problems.
- The hospital provides Diagnostic, Surgical, Medical and Therapeutic care services under one roof.
- Saifee Hospital specialties range from simple day to day care procedures to complex surgeries and emergency care.
- The hospital is equipped with 37 beds in Critical Care Units, 9 State of the art Operating Theatre suites, 4 beds in High Dependency with International Infection Control Protocols.
- Saifee Hospital has 52 Royal Suite that offers exclusive facilities with ultimate comfort and luxury to patients.
- The Department of Imaging in Saifee Hospital is equipped in with 1.5 Tesla MRI with the latest TIM technology that performs a whole body scan in just 8 seconds and CT scanner with the capability of 40 slice.
- The physiotherapy department in Saifee Hospital is fully equipped to treat Cardiac, Neurological, Pulmonary, Pediatric, and Ortho Rehabilitation along with Antenatal and Postnatal Training.
- The Rehabilitation, Physiotherapy, and Wellness Centre in Saifee hospital to treat sports injuries with PRIMUS equipment is the first kind in India.
- Saifee Hospital provides alternative medicine treatments such as Homeopathy, yoga, Steam, Sauna, Ayurveda and Ayurvedic massage therapy.
- The gymnasium care department offers health fitness assessment with complete body composition analysis and personal fitness training with the help of the most modern and latest equipment.
- Saifee Hospital also conducts Cardiac Rehabilitation Program that helps the patients in developing healthier lifestyles and recover from heart diseases.
- Health Check-Up packages are customized in such a way that they help in early identification and detection of diseases.
- All the department such as OPD and Daycare Services are managed by a team of highly qualified and efficient staff members.
Specialties Offered by Saifee Hospital in Mumbai
- Cardiac Surgery.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- General Surgery.
- Cancer Surgery.
- Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery.
- Renal Surgery.
- Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT).
- Pediatric Surgery.
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic.
Leave a reply →